Eagan’s July 4th Funfest – July 2 – 4, 2016
- Press Release: Funfests Final Boom? - Eagan Funfest 9 May 2016 Press Release
- Ambassador Candidate ORIENTATION - Friday, May 27th, 2016 7pm- 9pm Mount Calvary Lutheran Church 3939 Rahn Rd. Eagan, MN 55122
- Seeking Candidates for the Eagan Funfest Ambassador Program. - Seeking young men and women ages 10-19 as Candidates for the Eagan Funfest Ambassador Program. Candidates from Eagan, Apple Valley, Burnsville, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, and Rosemount are encouraged to apply! Those who attend school or worship in Eagan are also eligible! Candidate Program opens in May with Ambassadors selected July 11th, 2016.
Advance Carnival Tickets 5 for $10.00!
Purchase online and pick up at the Information Booth on the Funfest Festival grounds July 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2016.
Advanced sale tickets offer a 1-ticket for 1-ride advantage over day-of-event ticket purchase. Nearly a 50% savings on rides and no waiting in line at the ticket booths. Order your tickets online through 12pm (noon) July 1, 2016.
You may also purchase tickets from Eagan City Hall or the Eagan Community Center through July 1, 2016.
Thanks to our amazing Funfest Photographers:
- Mark Esslinger
- Joal McAlister
- Neil & Judy Davies
- Michael Proebstle, Legacy Creative Images
- Leif Hagen, Eagan Daily Photo Blog
- Fred Miller
- Mark Freier
- Thomas McCartney
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday, fun events everyday! Checkout https://t.co/OdiT4xMQQH for details.,
- 10.Which band has made the most consecutive appearances at the Funfest? How many years in a row?,
- 9.In which year was the organization formally named Eagan’s July 4th Funfest Committee, an all-volunteer nonprofit organization?,
- 8.Which Eagan singer attended the Funfest, but didn’t perform there, after being a finalist on The Voice?,
- 7.What childhood favorite item is no longer allowed in the parade?,
Help support Eagan’s July 4th Funfest
A nonprofit organization that provides community entertainment and support, through the production and management of Eagan’s annual Fourth of July celebration. Any level of donation is greatly appreciated.