Eagan’s July 4th Funfest
- Eagan’s July 4th Funfest Committee, the non-profit organizer of this event, advise festival goers of reduced parking near the festival grounds due to construction. - City officials advise the public to plan ahead this 4th of July. Fireworks watchers, and those who want to enjoy the Funfest carnival and music beforehand, may need to park farther away and allow extra time to walk to their selected viewing area. Funfest takes place at Central Park (next to the Eagan Community Center, […]
- Eagan’s July 4th Funfest is honored to be selected as Event of the Year in the Eagan CVB Hospitality Heroes Program. - The program recognizes service, leadership and adding to the general well-being of their patrons as attributes.
- Congratulations Eagan Funfest Ambassadors - During Congressman John Kline’s Star of the North Award Ceremony they will be presented a certificate of recognition from the United States Congress for their efforts in community volunteerism.
Advanced ticket sales are now closed purchase tickets at event.
Thanks to our amazing Funfest Photographers:
Neil & Judy Davies
Michael Proebstle, Legacy Creative Images
Leif Hagen, Eagan Daily Photo Blog
Help support Eagan’s July 4th Funfest
A nonprofit organization that provides community entertainment and support, through the production and management of Eagan’s annual Fourth of July celebration. Any level of donation is greatly appreciated.
- Less than a 1/2 until Brian Kinney hits the stage. Come down and party with us.,
- T minus 15 minutes to the start of the parade!,
- Plenty of parking tonight, come see a girls Journey!,
- A Girls Journey begins in 15 minutes! Come join us!,
- Shirts and Skins are rocking out! If you're not here, your missing out! http://t.co/huvv8NG6bl,